I LOVE the show “Duck Dynasty”.
This recipe for banana pudding comes from Ms. Kay
Those of you who watch or have watched the show know exactly who I’m talking about!
Here’s the recipe. It’s fun, super yummy and just different!
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 12 oz. can of evaporated milk
- ¾ cup of milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag vanilla wafers
- 4 bananas, sliced
- In a large double boiler melt the butter and then add the sugar, salt, flour, evaporated milk and regular milk. Stir with a whisk.
- Add the egg yolks to the mixture, constantly stirring until thick. Add the vanilla extract.
- Place the vanilla wafers and bananas into a 9″ x 13″ dish. Then pour in mixture.
- Chill before serving.