One of my favorite places to watch a movie in Orange County, CA is Starlight Cinemas at The Triangle (formerly Triangle Square.) The venue shows first-run movies at a discounted price. La Vida Cantina next door to the theaters, is also a nice place to dine. By the way, kids eat free on Mondays too! And then there’s even Tavern and Bowl featuring 10 bowling alleys.
Here’s some news from The Triangle in Costa Mesa.
From a Press Release
The Triangle in Costa Mesa has decked its halls for the holidays. Visitors to the Costa Mesa lifestyle and entertainment center will now enjoy the sights and sounds of the season with festive decorations and holiday music.
· 3,300 white lights illuminating 19 palm trees surrounding The Triangle along Newport and Harbor Boulevards
· 100 ft. of green garland adorned with red bows wrapping 10 light standards along Newport Blvd. on the upper level of The Triangle
· 100 ft. of green garland adorned with white lights and 15 large red bows and draped in swags around The Triangle’s rotundas on Newport Blvd. at 19th Street and Newport Blvd. and Harbor Blvd.
· Eight green wreaths as big as 6 feet across, adorned with silver balls and red bows and lit with white lights
· Snowflakes illuminating the inside of The Triangle’s rotunda off Harbor and on the upper level near Black Knight.
Located in the heart of Costa Mesa, The Triangle is a 200,000 square foot lifestyle center, providing popular dining, entertainment and services, including a car wash on the first level of the parking structure. The Triangle is conveniently located at the end of the 55 Freeway, where Newport Blvd., Harbor Blvd. and 19th Street intersect. The center offers seven levels of free parking, as well as a Valet on the first level near Tavern + Bowl. For more information on The Triangle, please follow the center on Facebook or visit the website.